Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cookie Failure

 So I had this idea to make up a pistachio pineapple cookie. I used a pineapple cookie recipe and tried to adapt it using instant pistachio pudding in the cookies. My past experience in using pudding mixes in cookies have turned out really well. Not this time, the first batch turned tasting like paste. It was not sweet at all. Assuming I did not add enough sugar and had too much flour, I added more pineapple and sugar. It still wasn't sweet, very disappointing.

So I did redeem myself by making double chocolate chip cookies.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining the Halloween Weekend Hop at www.weidknecht.com! I'm a follower and hope to see you at next weekend's hop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The double chocolate ones even look yummier than the green ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Hey, at least you tried something different! Maybe try that in cupcakes... It seems that you can do all kinds of unconventional ingredients in cupcakes :) Hi! New follower from Tiggerific Tuesday! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete