Sunday, November 11, 2012

No Bake Healthy Cookies



I was in the mood to make no bake Nutella cookies, when I found that the link I had for the recipe did not work. After doing some search on the web, I found a healthy no bake cookie. So I altered it a little to include some Nutella. So here is the recipe.

3 T Milk
1/3 cup Sugar
1 T cocoa, However, I did not have cocoa on hand so I used about 2T chocolate chips.
1 1/2 t Vanilla
1/3 cup peanut butter and/or Nutella (I used a combination of both)
1/8 (or 2T) wheat germ
1 1/2 t flax seed (optional) - I used graham cracker crumbs
1 Cup oatmeal

Heat the milk, sugar, and chocolate. Add the peanut butter and/or nutella and vanilla, ounce it is melted, add the remaining ingredients. Drop by teaspoon size onto a platter and refrigerate until set. Store in refrigerator.
It did not make a lot. I got all my cookies to fit onto a dinner plate.

5 comments:

  1. Yum--pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We make these with peanut butter...never thought of nutella! Thanks! {visiting from TimeWarpWife}

    ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, i'm your newest follower form to cute Tuesday. Would love it if you could come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a good idea! These are my husbands favorite cookies so making them a little healthier is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, those sound great! Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete