Show Your Stuff #69 - Lemon-Lime Jello Cookies


This week I sharing another Jello Cookie recipe. This time I made some Lemon-Lime cookies, It was my husband's idea to add the cherry chips. It make the cookies taste more like fruit punch. So here is my recipe.


1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup shortening
1/2 cup sugar
1 - 3 oz package of Lime Jello
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon lemon juice
 2 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (or half of a 12 oz bag) cherry chips.  (optional)

Mix butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients. Form 1 inch ball, roll ball in sugar, place on  baking sheet and flatten using bottom of a glass. Bake in 350 degree oven for about 8 minutes.


So now it is time to share what you have.


Comments

  1. I love lemon lime jello! I'll have to try these cookies. Thanks for hosting. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eight year old is hooked on Jello right now (he has to suck it through a straw for speech therapy) We'll have to trying using it in cookies, just for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute for St. Patrick's Day. Sound yummy. Thank you for sharing.

    We may have met by chance...but we become friends by choice.
    http://simpleesue.com/try-one-new-recipe-a-week-strawberry-cream-omelet/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment