Chocolate, Raisin, and Nut Cookies - Show Your Stuff #106


I was going to make chocolate chip cookies when my husband told me to make  Raisin Spice Cookies. I wanted my chocolate fix, so I made these cookies:

Chocolate, Raisin, and Nut Cookies

2 cups of sugar
1 cup of shortening (I use 1/2 butter and 1/2 cup shortening)
1 t vanilla
2 eggs
2 Cups Flour
1 t baking soda
1 cup raisins
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts
1/4 cup dry milk (this ingredient is optional, it supposedly enhances the flavors)


Cream the shortening, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Then I add the dry ingredients, adding the raisins, chocolate chips, and nuts last.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet, bake for 8 -10 minute in a 350 degree oven.

Comments

  1. Hi Julie,
    What a great collection and your chocolate Raisin and Nut Cookies need to be in my Cookie Jar. Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and enjoy your weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment