Thursday, June 14, 2012

Show Your Stuff #28

It is time again for another edition of Show Your Stuff. I am sharing Chicken Roll Ups.
You will need pizza dough. The recipe for the bread is a Quick and Easy Pizza Crust found at allrecipes.com

For the Filling:
2 chicken breast, cooked and diced
4 oz mushrooms
1 small red onion
1 small green pepper diced
1 cup broccoli
1 cup sliced carrots
1 cup chopped califlower
8 oz shredded Mozzarella cheese
4 oz Alfredo sauce

Cook all vegetables until tender, mix in chicken.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Divide dough in half, roll out to 10 inch by 10 inch square. Place half of the Alfredo sauce across the middle. Place half of the vegetable and chicken mixture on top of the sauce then add half of the mozzarella cheese. tuck front flap of the dough over filling and roll up, place on greased cookie sheet. repeat for the other half of the dough. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. remove and paint with garlic butter.

So now go ahead and link up what you are proud to show off.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting.
    I think I'd like this more than chicken alfredo over pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken roll ups look awesome, love the filling. Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy~ I decided it was about time to quit buying yogurt and tackle making it. I came up with a Homemade Crockpot Yogurt recipe (#18 ) that is super easy to make yourself. Forget a "yogurt maker"! I hope you enjoy my recipe! Thanks for hosting the party and have a great day!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you stopped by Foodie Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting and inviting me Julie!! All linked up :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you--a small thank you for hosting each week.
    http://msenplace.blogspot.com/2012/06/see-ya-in-gumbo-36-plus-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by...
    I missed the last link up, but I'll be gettin' my link on for the next!
    Newly following!...is is weird after being here to want wings for breakfast?!!
    Kristy @ Cup of Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so delicious! We appreciate you linking up to our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Hope you'll come back soon! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete