Thursday, May 23, 2013

Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies - Show Your Stuff #77

It is time again for another edition of Show Your Stuff. I am showing off another cookie recipe. I can across this recipe on the web and I knew I had to try it as soon. It had instant pudding in the cookie. I have found that instant pudding in the cookies made them really moist. So here is the recipe:

Peanut Butter Pudding Cookies:
3/4 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1T honey
1 t vanilla
1 small box instant vanilla pudding
2 1/4 cup flour
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt

Combine, butter, peanut butter, sugars, eggs, honey, vanilla. Add remaining ingredients.  Drop round teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet, about an inch apart. Bake for 350 degrees about 8-10 minutes.

So go ahead and link up what you are proud to show off.
And make sure you check out Mandy's party, Fine Finds Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the invitation to your party!!

    ReplyDelete