Stuffed Chicken - Show Your Stuff #89


Welcome back to another edition of Show Your Stuff. So about a week ago I looking for new ideas on how to make up chicken breast. So I looked in the latest issue of Food Network Magazine, it had an insert booklet on 50 ways to cook chicken. I did find a recipe for stuffed chicken. I did not have all the ingredients on hand to make it, but  I did create my own version.

You will need:

4 boneless chicken breasts
about 4 slices of deli ham
about 1 cup  shredded cheese (your choice)

Chop up the ham and combine with the shredded cheese. Slice open a pocket on the side of the chicken breast, a 1/4 of the cheese mixture into the breast, repeat with the remaining chicken breast. Saute the chicken in about 1 T oil until done, about 12 minutes.
 Now it is your turn to show off your stuff.
Please check out other peoples stuff and check out
 Fine Finds Friday







Comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! The stuffed chicken looks delicious... so I pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! If you have any desserts you love, we'd love for you to come over to our newest link party over at The Inspiration Network: DELISH- a desserts only link party. Bring your desserts and let's party!!
    http://theinspiration-network.com/delish-dessert-link-party-no-1/

    Smiles,
    Melanie and Diana
    The Inspiration Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog!

    You are a cook after my own heart--my "recipes" are more techniques. I love your concept of "just wing it!"

    Thanks for sharing, it looks dee-lish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment